OneMeer Policy and FAQ
1. How to Improve Spring Inquiry Productivity
We STRONGLY request drawing added inquiry. If you don’t have a drawing, please:
a. Send us sizes by your measurement. You can write it down or send pictures of caliper measurement
b. If you don’t know which size is necessary, please email us for a “Spring Identification Form”. You can also download here.
2. sample charge and tooling charge policy
- You will get a refund after bulk order was confirmed. The refund money is usually approximately half the sample charge.
- If you test several samples, you can only get the refund of the nearest sample charge.
- Tooling charge refund would be based on negotiation. It’s usually based on total sales amount.
3. Production Policy
a. We wouldn’t start production without a confirmed drawing or sample.
b. The final quantity is always large than order quantity, for the production irregularity. The extra quantity should be also paid in the balance.
4. Delivery Lead Time
It depends on the spring complexity and the fabrication procedures. The more procedures the longer time it requires.
–For small compression springs: 15~20 days
–For grounded compression springs: 30~35 days
–Extension Springs: 25~30 days
5. Which kind of material do you have?
we have common material, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, piano steel, alloy steel, high temperature steel, etc.
–However, we prefer you tell us the specific steel grade.
Generally, if you really don’t have any idea of it, we would recommend based on the drawing review and your confirmation.
6. Can you help us with spring design?
As a spring manufacturing company, we don’t design springs for customers. But we help with the 3D drawing output, BASED ON THE DETAILS you provided.
You can choose the best way as below to have the spring sizes, if you don’t know spring well.
1. Send us the drawing if you have it.
2. Send us a very clear picture of the actual product. We can count the coils and suggest surface treatment. Meanwhile, we will send you a working drawing to help you measure the wire diameter, outer diameter and free length with caliper by yourself.
3. Send us a qualified sample. This is very helpful.
7. Do you require MOQ?
Of course, we will require MOQ to cover the material cost and set up cost in spring manufacturing.
Packing Method: OPP bags and blank carton
–We have several different OPP bags.
–Normal Carton Size: 23*23*31/cm and 50*25*35/cm
–For sea shipping in large quantity: wooden cases or pallet
Any other question, please let us know.